To see a growing list of opportunities to foster faith learning at home for our current Rotation story :: click here.
In November we are continuing the story of Abraham and Sarah. Read our story in Genesis 12:1-9, 13:14b-18, 15:1-7, 15:18a, 17:1-9, 17:15-17, 18:1-15, 21:1-3. Note that this is a long story and portions of Genesis are being skipped on purpose!
Bonus Question for the Kiddos: Why is Abram star-gazing?
On Sunday’s at the Downtown location…
|11/3||Enjoy worship and Communion with your family|
|Pine Room||Room 212||Room 211||Room 215||Social Hall|
|11/10||3rd grade||5th & 6th grade||1st grade||4th grade||2nd grade|
|11/17||4th grade||1st grade||2nd grade||5th & 6th grade||3rd grade|
|11/24||5th & 6th grade||2nd grade||3rd grade||1st grade||4th grade|
For Saturdays at the Green Wood location, here is the schedule…
|Date||Workshop or Activity|
|11/2||Attend a special worship service with kids in leadership roles.|
|11/30||Worship with your family and enjoy the holiday weekend!|
What’s happening in each workshop?
- In the Art Workshop students will discuss blessings in their lives and how they can bless others. They will create and learn how to make use of a blessing box.
- In the Cooking Workshop students will make sugar cookies to give to others who are blessings in their lives.
- In the Games Workshop students will participate in a Trivial Pursuit type of game to learn story details.
- In the Puppets Workshop students will use handle-bag puppets to enact the story.
- In the Video Workshop students will watch portions of an animated video on our story, Covenant Discovery, from the Great Bible Discovery series. Explore how we trust God’s promise.
If you are in the area please join us for the fun learning at First United Methodist Church in Ann Arbor, MI. On Saturday nights and on Sunday mornings, children ages 3 to 6th grade experience Workshop Rotation Model Christian education, as they learn about Bible stories and concepts through kid-friendly, fun, multimedia workshops.
Are you seeing ads? They are not from me! They are placed by WordPress, who otherwise offers a free platform from which to share lots of good-ness. If you see an inappropriate ad, please report it to email@example.com. Include the URL, the date/time the ad appeared, and a screenshot of the ad.