Show these photos to your kids and ask them to tell you the events of Holy Week.
A few other notes:
- Want to see the lesson that was used for this workshop? Visit here.
- Note that sometimes a class doesn’t get time to take all of the pictures for the entire story.
- This post will be updated to add each class as they visit our Photography workshop. (All of the various classes have been added! Scroll down to search for yours.)
- Bask in the wonder of retelling the story with pictures!
- If you are in the area join us for the fun learning at at FUMC in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
The 1st grade
The 2nd grade
|The class is introduced to today’s workshop by looking at a photo album.|
The 3rd grade
The 4th grade
The 5th and 6th grades
And a few from our Green Wood site
Did your kids know the events of Holy Week?
Photos by Maria Koukios, © 2014, used by permission.