Our video started off with our old friend Buck Denver giving us a news report. But then Buck was interrupted by an emergency video call.
A kid had a question about God!
It was a really big question: Who Created the Universe?
Use the discussion questions below to talk about what your kids learned. Start the conversation in the car on the way home from church, or around the family dinner table, or wherever your family is gathered together. (If you missed the video showing on Sunday, you can watch it below.)
- So, who made the universe?
- What is something that God created? (Easy answer: everything!)
- What did God think of his creation? (Hint: Genesis 1:31)
- What is one thing in God’s creation that amazes you?
- What does God’s creation tell us about God?
- God created and is still creating through the process of evolution. What are some ways we can be more aware of God’s wonderful creation?
- Bonus question: I wonder if kangaroos like being so bouncy?
Parents and caregivers: want to get a feel for our first video? Click below to watch. (If you are reading this in an email, you may need to watch on YouTube.)
This summer, we hope you’ll join us on our movie adventure and also, continue the learning at home.
Photos from the producer of our video Clive & Ian’s Wonder-Blimp of Knowledge, under a fair use category.
Are you seeing ads? They are not from me! They are placed by WordPress, who otherwise offers a free platform from which to share lots of good-ness. If you see an inappropriate ad, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the URL, the date/time the ad appeared, and a screenshot of the ad.