We’ll be playing a large group game to review Bible stories we’ve covered since September. It will be sort of like the old TV show “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.”
This game is always loads of fun. We treat it as an end of school year celebration! (But Sunday’s Cool will continue during the summer.)
Class Teams work together closely. And checking the Bible for an answer is allowed (but you’d better be fast!)
And, NEW this year! All parents are welcome to join the Parent Team to test their Bible knowledge against the 1st – 6th graders.
In prior years the score has been close!
How will you prepare?
Review these stories: (And perhaps look at past review techniques I’ve suggested? Also here!)
- The Parable of the Good Samaritan. Luke 10:25-37. I’m certain that at the very least you’ll want to remember what is a “parable.”
- The Parable of the Talents. Matthew 25:14-28.
- The Parable of the Prodigal Son. Luke 15:1-3, 11-32. These parables all have a hidden meaning. Do you recall the hidden lesson from this parable?
- Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane. Matthew 26:36-56.
- The Feeding of the 5,000+ found in John 6:1-14. You could watch quick videos to review this one, found at the end of this post.
See you at the Big Game!
Photos are from my archives.
Are you seeing ads? They are not from me! They are placed by WordPress, who otherwise offers a free platform from which to share lots of good-ness. If you see an inappropriate ad, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the URL, the date/time the ad appeared, and a screenshot of the ad.